It is a trans-formative time for the legal profession and technology can and should play a critical role in this transformation. The impact of technology on the way we live, work, and conduct business is pervasive The disruptive impact of
Solutions and expertise
Solutions and expertise to accelerate your performance and growth.
Help you Engage customers digitally Digital collaboration, including interactive white boards and videoconferencing can help law firms modernize their image.
Software/cloud-based content management
Software/cloud-based content management helps firms collaborate on document review.
Transition towards a paperless office with records and archival solutions. (link to content workflow) page
Improve security to prevent cyberattacks.
Reduce the staff burden of tracking expenses for the client billing page. Use a cost recovery solution to make it easy to bill clients for actual print expense
You can access the Ricoh discounts on products and services that are extended through Barlop Business Systems, a local authorized dealership serving the South Florida community for over 3 decades. We can provide ABA members better contract value and benefits than regular vendors.
American Bar Association Member Advantage Program (ABA) GPO
The American Bar Association (ABA) Member Advantage Program that Ricoh USA participates in, was set up for American Bar Association members to receive discounts on services and products to help them save money and run their law firm. The buying power of 400K members not only helps the smaller firms, but also the large law firms.
- There is increased competition from larger firms, legal sites and accounting firms edging into business with low-value “legal services” outside the U.S.
- Clients are increasingly price-sensitive, demanding alternative fee arrangements.
- Leadership is aging and there is a lack of motivated young talent to replace them.
- High overhead: staff, printing, real estate, long records retention.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is growing in law. e-discovery is becoming increasingly automated, mass document review is becoming more common, etc.