Take your Business to the Next Level with Barlop's Fully Intergrated Unified Communications
Barlop now offers a cloud-based unified communications and collaboration platform. It enables users to be more mobile, more productive and share ideas and content through a single system. Whether in the office or remote, Unite seamlessly integrates all your communication tools – desktop phones, mobile phones, and computers – into one manageable solution oriented around your employee’s needs and workstyles.
Barlop voice network is purpose-built for reliability
• East and West coast data centers provide redundancy and minimize latency
• Stringent prequalification guidelines and proprietary VoIP network testing help ensure a reliable connection and crystal-clear voice quality
Barlop scales according to the needs of any business
• Order service according to the number of users or resources needed today; pay only for what is used
• Ordering additional service is easy and can be spun up quickly
• Scales to a large number of users per business
Barlop makes a more productive workforce
• Allows mobile devices to interact seamlessly with the corporate phone system
• Anywhere, anytime, and on any device, creating a more flexible workforce
• Transcribes voicemail messages to text and/or email, allowing for more efficient voicemail management.
• Integrated chat, SMS, video conferencing, screen sharing, file sharing and backup extends reach and facilitates increased collaboration.
Barlop ensures you never miss an important business call
• The Elevate mobile app has full business phone functionality to be used in the event that desk phones become unavailable
• Cloud based systems are immune to local outages. Elevate will try all user devices, then dial phone numbers like cell phones, hunt groups, or other auto attendants.
No hardware to buy, install, manage, upgrade or replace
• Lower infrastructure and operating costs compared to traditional phone service
• Reduces infrastructure and operating costs; no additional hardware to buy
• Consolidates voice and data onto one network
• Flat, per-user rates with unlimited domestic local & long distance calling
Barlop Desktop Phones
· Easy-to-use interfaces, rich audio quality and productivity features
· Phones are pre-programmed to work seamlessly with Elevate
· Phones are plug and play, and can be used anywhere there is an internet connection*
Barlop's Elevate Productivity Features
Elevate Desktop Application
The Elevate Desktop App brings essential collaboration tools together, so employees can send and receive chats and SMS messages, place and receive calls, share screens, start video calls and share files—all from one
· Have the flexibility to use your desktop application to place and receive calls in two ways – either as a call controller for your associated desk phone, or as a softphone from your Mac® or PC.
· One place to see the availability of coworkers, place a phone call, start team chat, send text messages, and a launch a video conference.
· With the Elevate Desktop and Mobile Applications, you can take your contacts, files and conversations with you – wherever you are.
Elevate Mobile App
This powerful application transforms your phone into an essential collaboration tool, making teamwork on-the-go easier than ever. See who is available, send and receive chats and text messages, place calls and see voicemails all from one application—anytime, anywhere.
Extend your business phone number and extension to your mobile phone, so you can place and receive calls on-the-go or even transfer calls from your desktop phone to your mobile device – seamlessly, without interruption.
· Your full desktop chat and SMS history is synchronized with your mobile device so you can stay connected and continue conversations no matter where you are.
· From your mobile device (Android®, IOS®) sync your contacts from popular third-party platforms (Office365®, G-Suite™ and more) to all your Elevate Apps
Video Conferencing & Screen Sharing
Elevate includes Online Meeting, an easy-to use, reliable video collaboration tool.
· HD video conferencing eliminates unnecessary travel and empowers teams with remote members to be more productive.
· Screen sharing. The computer desktop can be shared with team members in real time, improving collaboration and speed of decision making
· Includes a conference dial-in number, and custom URLs for meetings
· Screen annotation to drive more engagement from meeting attendees
File Sharing & Security
File sync and share with backup for desktops, mobile devices, and file servers.
· The most current version of files from any device
· Easy and secure file sharing
· Integration with Windows file server, Exchange Email, Active Directory, Outlook, Office, and Office 365®
· Full control over files, users, devices, and sharing activities
Call 305.594.0470 Today