As a health care provider or business associate, you’re at the center of a confluence of forceful trends: With the Affordable Care Act, more and more patients have access to care. HIPAA and supplementary laws and regulations demand rigorous protections
Transform your Health Care Practice into a Healthcare Business with Barlop Business System
Why Barlop Can help?
COLLABORATE AND SHARE INFORMATION EASILY
Our Unified Communications helps you connect from wherever, maintain contact center, stay secure, and keeps your organization up and running no matter what is happening in the world.
Boost Productivity by streamlining processes and reducing costs, and reduce paper-based communications with patients, payers, and other care providers. Provide patient educational content in electronic form instead of or in addition to paper.
COST-EFFECTIVE OWNERSHIP, SIMPLE MAINTENANCE. Our variety of products are approved by the industry and are specifically made for the healthcare.
Better USE of Technology
Barlop helps you make better use of your technology. Our solutions help you find ways to be more efficient, to do more with less, improve productivity, reduce human error and improve operating margins.
Better Patient Experience
Barlop helps you improve the patient journey – and the caregivers' role, from preregistration through discharge and continued wellness, by managing patient flow & decreasing wait times, Improve collaboration so the care team can focus on treating patients, Improve secured access to patient records and Personalize communication. .
Implement a secured cloud infrastructure to manage and protect patient information and help comply with changing mandates, while overcoming the difficulty of balancing security and risk with efficiencies and outcomes.
Quickly and wirelessly print full-page documents from laptops, tablets, and smartphones to your Barlop Office/ Home Equipment.
- Detailed medication lists
- Drug interaction data
- Patient safety and care instructions
- Plans of care
- References for family and auxiliary caretakers
- Medical test results
- Transferred patient medical records
- And much more
• Challenges of inaccessible data, manual processes, and inefficiencies to positively impact patient care, health outcomes, staff satisfaction, and your bottom line
• With the Affordable Care Act, more and more patients have access to care.
•· HIPAA and supplementary laws and regulations demand rigorous protections of patient privacy and health care information security—and threaten severe penalties for those who fall short. Regulatory compliance: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, Affordable Care Act, Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act and more regulate the industry.
• You need, as always, to maximize cost efficiency—which means, among other things, spending wisely on the information technology (IT) that’s integral to modern health care delivery and management.
• Healthcare systems are facing obstacles that until now have not been properly addressed: manual processes, inaccessible data, lack of collaboration and rising costs, resulting in Impaired patient communication, an inability to comply with changing regulatory mandates and difficulty balancing security and risk with efficiencies and outcomes
• Coding and billing accuracy: Mistakes can result in denied or delayed claims, loss of revenue.
• Movement toward accountable care: Providers share risk with insurers and take on financial responsibility to improve the health of their patient population.
• Malpractice insurance premiums make it difficult for small independent practices to operate.
• The population is getting “older and sicker” and the healthcare system is struggling to keep up
• Demand for clinical staff is outgrowing supply.
• Physicians spend too much time on administrative work
Help improve patient safety by printing barcode wristbands and labels with our Brother printers.
- Patient ID wristbands
- Patient identification labels
- Specimen collection labels
- Barcode labels for lab and pharmacy
- Chart and record ID labels
Healthcare Industry Vizient Purchasing Power Group GPO
Vizient is the nation’s largest member-driven, health care performance improvement company.
Vizient serves a diverse mix of health care providers, including academic medical centers, pediatric facilities, community hospitals, integrated health delivery networks and nonacute facilities. We work for them, and with them, to ensure delivery of exceptional, cost-effective care for patients and communities nationwide.
As a Vizient member, you enjoy the Ricoh discounts on products and services that are extended through Barlop Business Systems, a local authorized dealership serving the South Florida area for over 3 decades. We can provide Vizient members better contract value and benefits than regular vendors.
To become a member visit